Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Rude!

So, Mom and Dad took us skiiing on Sunday morning and I was SO excited. We got fresh snow and clean air so it was supposed to be AWESOME. I recently had another growth spurt and so Dad has been debating on which harness to use on me and he choose the one that's a little too big for me. I don't like it...it's not padded, it smells like labrador and it's pinchy and scratchy...whenever they use this harness on me I try to run away or I get very loud about having it on. Plus it's RED!  Mom says I pout - how rude! Anyway, Mom and Dad packed us up and we rode up there. Well, once we got to Snow Basin, I could see TONS of friends to play with and run around with. But MOM had to go and get teh car stuck in a ditch so Loo and I had to wait in the car while they got towed out...How Rude! By this time I was itchin to get out of the car and get running, and when they let me out I was so excited I kept getting tied up in my pull line. Mom and Windy were ready to go (mom had both of us since dad is a beginner skier) and I was all backwards in my line. I was telling Windy Loo that she had better wait for me to get unstuck and that my harness sucked and that she was being to bossy! So what does Windy do - She GROWLED and me and took off running! I was facing mom for a couple hundred yards before I got untangled and could join in the run. She just took off running! Can you believe her! And Mom was laughing the WHOLE TIME! HOW RUDE! Anyway, once I got untagled and could run properly, I took off...and mom face planted in the snow! It was SO Funny!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Daemon you are so funny. Maybe Mom and Dad will get you a new harness if you act very very sweet to them.

    ReplyDelete